The types of personal information we may collect about you may include:
- your name
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address,
residential address and/or telephone number.
- your age and/or date of birth.
- your credit card details.
- your demographic information, such as postcode.
- your preferences and/or opinions.
- information you provide to us through inquiry forms.
- details of services we have provided to you and/or that you have
enquired about, and our response to you.
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network
information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources,
search queries and/or browsing behavior.
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through
browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and
the domain name of your internet service provider.
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or
indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications,
associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you
permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
StartAnew is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information to provide the products and services requested. When submitting a contact form, users have the option to consent to receiving ‘StartAnew’ communications. Users can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
By submitting a contact inquiry form, users consent to allowing StartAnew to store and process personal information submitted to provide content requested.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and
associated social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook,
Instagram and Pinterest.
- to contact and communicate with you.
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes.
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to
operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated
social media platforms.
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you.
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional
information about news and upcoming workshops and information
about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in
providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with Data Protection privacy laws.
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our email database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Links to Other Websites