Major life transitions can be challenging. Experiencing the loss of a loved one, betrayal, rejection, retirement, job loss, ageing, menopause, divorce, a new baby, the arrival of a chronic disease can feel overwhelming and may bring you down to your lowest ebb. Like it or not, major life transitions are part of the adult life journey.
No matter how these transitions come to you, working with a life coach at StartAnew can assist you to nurture your resilience and foster a supportive environment to manage the turmoil. When you are ready, StartAnew can then assist you with the process of renewal by helping you identify a new vision, a fresh plan, and to shift gear from yesterday’s commitments to tomorrow’s possibilities.
Life Transitions Coaching can help you
- Become more self-aware and reflective about what is happening
- Tell the story of transition, what it means for you (body, mind, spirit)
- Harness your strengths to build resilience as you move through the change
- Notice the old and new patterns of support in your life
- Honour the story of the past, present and future
- Identify the themes, events and people essential for the next stage of life
- Become a lifelong learner by acquiring new skills to practise every day
- Imagine a future, build your vision, align your values
- Take action